Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday TV Talk

Well it is that time of year where there aren't a whole lot of new shows on. However, there are some that are definitely keeping us entertained this month. 

Bachelor in Paradise
We can always count on the Bachelor producers to bring us the drama. These shows with all of the prior season castoffs tend to be the funniest (and most drama filled) versions of the show! There is always plenty of crying and "heartbreak" for all of America to see. It is like a huge train wreck that you cannot take your eyes off of it! Clearly the producers know who wants to meet who and love to throw a wrench in things as the worst possible moment. But hey, it makes for bad good tv. So far we are liking Carly and Kirk and Jade and Tanner. I wish they were on camera more, but they have no drama so they don't show them as much.

So You Think You Can Dance
I used to watch this a lot during the first few seasons, but for some reason I never really realized when it was on over the past few years. Maybe because summer time is usually just so busy? Holy moly the contestants are so good this year. My favorites are Neptune, Haliee, Gaby, Jaja. They are so good. It is a completely different show from DWTS though. They just start out so great. I have Justin hooked on this show too :)


And so many shows start in September. I'm definitely getting excited for them...


And since we are talking about fall shows...I have been seeing lots of commercials for these 2. I'm definitely intrigued. 
What shows are you watching or excited to watch?
Linking up with Annie and Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday. I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for it to be the weekend!

9 comments:

  1. OK let's talk Bachelor in Paradise - it's sooooooooooo bad that it's amazing at the same time! I can't handle four hours a week though so I try to work with it in the background or read catch up articles!! Have they announced the next Bachelor yet btw? I haven't heard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with Kaitlin....it is so bad it's perfect. Seriously, I am watching thinking "Are these people actually real humans?" SOO funny. And I cannot wait for Scandal...counting down the days till Olivia Pope is back!!

      Delete
  2. I haven't made the time to watch BIP but it sounds like it's been pretty dramatic so far! I'm SO excited for all our fall shows to come back on! I'm definitely going to be checking out Quantico and Blood & Oil. The previews look really good!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIP is my must watch tv. It's so entertaining I just can't stop watching it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to watch a few of the shows youve put on there, but I have yet to see them. I used to watch Survivor

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would like BIP, I love over the top craziness. BUT I'm too hooked on binge watching Friday Night Lights or Hart of Dixie in my spare moments so I just can't watch anything else! haha. I've been liking Scandal less and less but I keep holding out hope that it will get better, so I can't wait for it to start up again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m so hooked with Bachelor in Paradise – the drama makes up for Kaitlin’s season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Carly and Kirk too!!! So glad they final had a date. The whole show is just hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow