Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Twosday


Today I'm joining up with Stephanie to do a Twosday post. Basically, it is really easy and you just talk about 2 things...just as the name suggests. 
Here are my two things:
Yesterday I got my hair done. My amazing hairdresser Bre took this really cool pic where it looks all pretty. Eeeek look how blonde! Obsessed.
Afterwards, since I was already near by, I popped over to Davina's boys football practice. How are they playing football? I think of them as little boys. But they are tough and wayyy cooler than I ever was. I mean Cole even has everything in pink. I drove Cole home after his practice and we talked about Pokemon cards. Maybe I was kind of cool to him because I used to have those. I told Justin that and he said he used to make fun of kids that played with those! He is a meanie.
Also linking up with ladies over at Sweet Little Ones for Tuesday Talk!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE your new hair color! I'm seriously thinking about going blonder for fall, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hair ... I need to get mine done badly!!! Love the "two" things idea ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie. The title of your blog caught my eye and I thought I'd pop on over for a visit. Your hair looks very pretty, too. I'm thinking about cutting my hair again, but hubby likes it long. You know, I'm glad I found your blog today. I really enjoyed the visit. Have a wonderful rest of the day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely LOOOVE your hair!!!! so cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so pretty! I can't wait to chop my hair off after the wedding. And maybe color it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is gorgeous! Love it! - Seri from www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute hair. Stayed around and checked out your blog. Love it. Thanks for sharing on Tuesday Talk. I'm going to start following you on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo... Your hair looks cute! <3

    ReplyDelete

Follow