Monday, August 24, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up


Well I was really bad about taking photos this weekend. We did plenty of fun things, but I just didn't document them. It is always fun to get lost in the moment and forget about blogumenting right? 

Friday night we came home and had left overs for dinner. The Hawks played at 5pm so we had to be ready to watch! We got a peak at this years team and then went for a walk. I was annoyed that we lost, but whatever it is just preseason. We were starving at like 10:30pm so we made little waffles for a late night snack. 

Saturday morning we got up pretty early and enjoyed coffee in bed while reading. Well Justin played games on his phone...but I read. We cleaned up the house and put everything away. Later Ethan and Krystalynne came over and we went out to dinner at Lucky Lab. We got to bring Krystalynne's dog Uma too. She was sooo good. We went to Salt and Straw afterward too. Yum! Then we checked out a few little shops on 23rd and wanted to buy so many things, but we were good and we didn't. :) We ended the night watching Alone and Naked and Afraid (2 of Justin's faves).
Sunday morning Justin got up super early to go set up for his work summer BBQ. I slept in a bit and then he came to pick me up to go to the BBQ. We went and hung out there for a few hours and I got to meet a bunch of Justin's coworkers. I also got a little update on the tiny kittens and it sounds like they are doing great! They had a photo booth too, but it was right in the sun so you couldn't really see the screen...the photos turned out to be pretty ridiculous! 
Then we went to Macy's to pick out an iron...super fun adult stuff huh? Sunday night was spent catching up on blogging, doing laundry, and watching Bachelor in Paradise :) our fave summer show. 

How was your weekend?? 

Linking up with Biana for Weekending and Meg for Mingle Monday!

10 comments:

  1. I haven't watched BIP yet. Maybe tonight! Love that y'all went to pick out an iron this weekend. So funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves watching Naked and Afraid too. We also watch BIP. so.much.drama. I can't wait for the show tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a pretty relaxing weekend to me! We haven't watched BIP yet but I've been reading recaps and it sounds pretty crazy. I definitely know I'm no longer a Joe fan!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny how doing home stuff and buying home stuff is now fun for us?! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. going to buy an iron sounds like a blast. lol jk but we have to do what we have to do! I love that time in the morning where you can read and/or play games. I like to do both!

    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photobooth pics are hilarious ahah! You guys are so cute. Seriously sounds like the best kinda weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Justin's hat reminds me of a Halloween party we went to one year and a friend came dressed as a pimp. He wore a HUGE purple hat with a leopard scarf around it! It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I love those photo booth pictures! They're cute! I'm glad the kittens are doing well in their new home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally think some of the best times happen when I put down the phone and stop taking the pictures and just enjoy being in the moment. Several years back I took my Littles to Disneyland and as soon as I pulled my camera out for the first picture I realized my battery was still on the charger at the hotel. We had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! That BBQ sounds fun, love hte pictures!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow