Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What's Up Wednesday - August Edition

Today I'm joining Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday.
What we're eating this week...
Hot dogs :) Sometimes I really love eating hot dogs for dinner. That has definitely been true the past 2 weeks. 
What I'm reminiscing about...
I wrote this post about high school last week, so I went through a bunch of pics!
What I'm loving...
Getting my hair done!! I love love love it!
What we've been up to...
BBQing and spending time with friends and family!
What I'm dreading...
I have probably said this before, but I'm always dreading that I5 drive...kills me.
What I'm working on...
A new link up tab for my blog! More to come.
Don't forget our Final Friday Finance linkup THIS FRIDAY! Link up any post that has to do with finance, budgets, $$, etc.

What I'm excited about...
It is supposed to rain this weekend :) cannot wait for that!
What I'm watching/reading...
Watching plenty of Bachelor in Paradise
You will have to wait until next week to see what I'm reading. Join us for Bookworm Wednesday next week and link up your book reviews!
What I'm listening to...
Lots and lots of country lately. I love when there is lots of upbeat and happy country on the radio. Specifically, I'm listening to Spotify's Hot Country playlist.
What I'm wearing...
Nothing exciting. But I cannot wait to wear my new fall clothes! Bring on the boots please!

one // two
What I'm doing this weekend...
It is my niece's 2nd birthday! We are going to her birthday party and seeing family. 
What I'm looking forward to next month...
FOOTBALL SEASON! CAN'T WAIT!
What else is new...
You know the usual, just with kittens in the mix. We are trying to catch the other 2 babies outside Justin's office. 
Excited to have 2 more of these cuties at our house!
What is your favorite back to school tradition...
Check out my post about it here.



6 comments:

  1. I never knew so many in Blog Land were football fans! Seems like everybody can't wait for the season to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to football & fall clothes! Happy Wednesday!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the booties!!!! Yes I cannot wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love fall clothes and layering up and those booties are so cute! Can't wait to hear what you're reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the cooler weather and Fall air! I have already broke out my cardigans and am pulling off the fall layer style. I love it. Am glad to have found your blog! Am following you now on GFC and Bloglovin'! Looking forward to connecting with ya.

    Trista
    www.theclassychaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue hearts in this post :) I need to invest in a cute pair of booties! I have a pair of Toms wedges that I LOVE, but there are so many other cute booties...especially the ones with fringe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow