Thursday, September 17, 2015

Big Announcement: We're Moving

Eeeeeek! It is finally time for me to share our big news with the blog world. 
We are moving to Seattle!

Through lots and lots of discussion, we decided it is time for us to move to the Seattle area. I was offered a great job up there and we decided it is an opportunity that we cannot pass up. I'm really sad to leave my current job, but I think this will be best for me moving forward and building a career. I will be moving away from finance and into a project coordinator role with a new company. 
We are sad to be leaving Justin's family, but are excited to be closer to mine. It is always a hard thing to juggle. This move will help us be closer to many friends and family members, and will hopefully help us both tremendously in our careers. I seriously feel almost every emotion possible when thinking about this.

Portland has been such a special place for us. Not only did we meet here, but we also had some amazing times here. We are both looking forward to the future!

Linking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud Thursday.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job and move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job! Best wishes with the move. Sounds like an exciting new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations on your new job, how exciting!!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the job!!! Such an exciting new journey to start!!

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay so happy and excited for you to move home again and start your new job!! I hear Seattle is a great city with pretty cool people moving there ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. so excited for you and this opportunity!! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEK oh my gosh!!! That is bitter sweet, but exciting that you are going to be closer to your family! What's in Seattle that every blogger is moving there for?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. and you're also so incredibly, deeply, heartbreakingly sad to be leaving me. womp womp.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! Congratulations on your new job!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. found my way here from Stephanie's blog. I moved to Washington (a little south of Seattle) almost a year ago. Love finding bloggers out in our neck of the woods! Congratulations on the new job! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete

Follow