Thursday, September 3, 2015

Corrections & News

After rereading my post from yesterday I decided that I should look at the next book in The Lying Game series. Well when I started looking at it I realized that I had not read the first book. I actually had read "The First Lie" which might sound like the first book in the series, but really it isn't. It is kind of like a prequel or something I guess. Woah. Okay, so I take back what I said about The Lying Game. I will be reading it immediately. 

Second of all, I messed up the link up settings yesterday :( for some reason it was set to only allow 5 people to link up! I'm really sorry if you were trying to link up and couldn't. The first linkup is never perfect, right? We set the linkup to go for a week this time. Feel free to add your links now! Don't forget to check out Molly's blog too :) Hopefully it will be smooth sailing next time.

The next linkup will be on October 7th!

Finally, I didn't do a weekend wrap up this week. But I do have one very important piece of news to share. 
I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!
My baby brother and his wife are having a baby :) and my little niece Gracie got to tell all of us on her birthday with her new book. How sweet is that? 

I'm keeping things short and sweet today. 

7 comments:

  1. We had technical difficulties with our link-up too! So definitely the first one is never perfect! Congrats on being an aunt again!!! How can I force one of my siblings to make me an aunt? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, your niece is so cute!!! Yay on being an auntie again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet pic of your niece with the announcement!! Yay for being an aunt again i LOVE babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW that is the cutest announcement ever!! Yay for new babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! Congrats on being a new auntie again - SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Follow