Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday: Dinner Party


I'm linking up with Andrea today for Show and Tell Tuesday. Today we are talking about a dream dinner party. 
First of all, I think it would be sooo fun to have a dinner party with all of my favorite bloggers. I mean, I just feel like that would be great. So we could actually plan something like that in real life ;) But here is who would come to my dream dinner party.

Kate Middleton...
Because she is a real life Princess and who wouldn't want to meet her? Plus she could bring her babies and that would be fun.

All of the Kardashian/Jenner clan + Kanye...
Because I mean they are just so pretty. Doesn't everyone want to meet them? Sometimes I dream that I meet them. Probably because I follow all of them on social media and always see their pics before bed. And Kanye too because I mean it would just be too cool to meet him. 

Taylor Swift...
Because she is just amazing. I mean how can you not love her? She is so nice to her fans. She has cute kitties named after TV show characters. She just seems so real. Like I could totally be her BFF. 
 Macklemore...
Because he just seems so cool. I mean seriously. I don't think you could be much cooler than he is. 

Russell Wilson...
Because GO HAWKS! And hi he is an amazing person.

Beth Stern...
Because she saves all of the kitties! She fosters so many kittens and finds them homes. She has the cutest instagram in the world and seriously has the biggest heart. She made me want to foster the tiny kittens from Justin's work and it was so hard to give them away. I don't know how she does it time and time again. 
Phew, that would make for a pretty weird dinner party, don't ya think? So who is coming to your dream dinner party?? I can't wait to read all of your posts!
Follow

6 comments:

  1. Love your list Katie! Taylor is so good to her fans she always impresses me! The karsashians would have so many good fashion tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have dinner with Kate Middleton - that would be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have dinner with Kate Middleton & Taylor Swift! Love them both!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you included the kardashian/Jenner clan. And Kate Middleton! I want to join too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessssss Taylorrrrr! She would def be on my dinner party list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. T Swift and Kate Middleton on both of our list's…yep, we would have a fun dinner together!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow