Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Twosday 9.22.15

Today I'm joining up with one of my faves, Stephanie, for a TWOsday post. It is really easy, you should join in. You just have to post about 2 thing. Get it? Yeah, you do. Because it is so easy.

#1 This Shirt
Thanks to Mattie, I fell in love with shirt. It finally came in the mail over the weekend so naturally I wore on Monday. Everyone I saw made some sort of compliment about how cute the shirt is! Plus I have been trying to add more patterned and non-black stuff to my wardrobe. I feel like I knocked it out with this one. 

#2 Dress Pants
I seriously have a huge problem with dress pants. They DO NOT fit me. Something is always weird. For real. So I have been on the hunt for some new pants for my new job. I have literally tried on at least 50 pairs of pants...probably closer to 100 in the past few weeks. It took me so long to find some that actually fit, which made me want to share them even more.

So here are my two things :) 

7 comments:

  1. Love the Lush shirts!!! I have one in olive green but would love a print!! And I have the same problem with dress pants. They are all either too long or too short/stumpy for me. I have found success with the Old Navy pixie pants lately though ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just get pissed off when I go dress pants shopping. Haha because none of them fit and are comfortable and then I get frustrated. Can't wait to see a pic of that shirt on you. I know it will look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I hate dress pants. I just want to wear dresses and skirts. But they are a necessary evil. I'm down to one pair of proper dress pants, and their Pixie pants from Old Navy. I really need more! And seriously that shirt is the best. I want every color and print in that style, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shirt looks SO GOOD on you too especially with the semi-matching nails, haha.
    and also i'm pretty sure the very first thing i said to you yesterday was that your shirt was cute!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is PERFECT! I may need to get it too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't go dress pant shopping, we have a hate relationship. Because I'm so short and have hips it always looks awkward on me. But I may have to check out that set of pants to see if that would help me.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lush! It's so hard to find good dress pants :(
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow