Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up - Busy Bee Edition

Yay! I didn't forget to take pics this weekend...for once. We had a very busy weekend around here, but it was a great one too. I hope you had a good weekend! Here is what we were up to...

On Friday night some of my favorite children were making my heart want to cry...in a good way of course. Elliott (my ring bearer) called me to tell me he was sad I didn't get to hug him goodbye on Friday and he wanted to give me a hug through the phone. Then my mom send me this video of Gracie girl...



On Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to catch a bit of the Beavs games. They lost :( and then we headed out to watch Tyler and Cole play some football. They had their first games this weekend, so we wanted to make sure they know they have a big cheering squad! Both of them did great. They look like such little men out there on the field. I definitely think of them as little kids still.


After the games, we quickly came home and got ready for Justin's 10 year high school reunion. How crazy is that? We went to very different high schools. Mine had a ton of people and his only had a graduating class of about 60. They all knew each other pretty well, which means I was out of the loop. But I did my wifely duty and went anyway. It was good for him to catch up with all of those people. Afterwards, we headed over to Justin's parents to spend a little time with them.

Sunday morning we woke up to watch the Seahawks game. They pretty much broke my heart with their loss and I resorted to crawling back into bed for a nap. In the afternoon we headed over to our friends Brandon and Tyra's place for a BBQ. It was really fun and we got to meet their families and some of their other friends. 

Then we came home and did the normal Sunday night things. Cleaned up, did laundry, blogged ;) you know, the usual.

I hope your weekend was just as fun filled as ours was! Happy Monday!!

Linking up with Biana for Weekending and Meg for Mingle Monday.

8 comments:

  1. Ughhhh, the Seahawks!!!!! I can't handle being so stressed out like that all season!!! Sooooooo disappointing!!! But exciting the regular season started :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez you did have a busy weekend! Seems like it was go go go all weekend! My graduating class was about 60 too. :) Each class had about 90-100 on average but by senior year a lot of people had dropped out/moved/whatever else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good weekend! Hope you all enjoyed the reunion :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 10 year high school reunion is this month, but sadly I won't be in town for it. 60 students? That's so small! My class was like 1,000! But our high school had a bunch of towns feeding into it, not just one.

    Excited football is back. Not sure I know what I'm in for moving up to Seattle in seahawks territory, I heard the fans are pretty intense! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy weekend! My friend and I were just talking about high school reunions this morning and how we've already been out of high school for 5 years. Time really does go by so fast after graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great, but busy weekend! Sometimes those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good weekend! 60 people in a graduating class?> That is so crazy to me! we had like over 500!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 60 people in his graduating class is so funny! My mom had like 12 and she knew everyone. Sometimes I wish that was me! You got some great pictures this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow