Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Favorites #28

Happy Friday!! I love Friday. Especially since it is the only work day that I get to wear jeans now. It makes Friday so much better :) Here are my favorites for the week..
Essie - In Stitches 
My bff Katie wore this when we went camping. I knew I had to have it. Isn't it the perfect fall color?

Mattie is my favorite! And she is getting married this weekend :) I'm so excited for her and Michael! Pop over to her blog and visit her and send her lots of love. I hope you have the best day of your life, Mattie!! The blog world will be thinking of you. If you don't read her blog already you need to get on it. Like now.
I might have to start a new Friday Favorites piece called...
Reasons I Love Living With My Mom
1. She did my toe nails. This not does not happen when I live with my husband. 
2. She makes me dinner. 
3. She washes all of the towels.

Train Shoes
Did you hear that I'm a commuter now? I take the train in to downtown and then walk 3/4 a mile to work from there. If you know me at all, you know how much I hate this. Ugh my hair is all messed up when I get there and I'm so hot and worst of all I can't wear cute shoes. I tried to wear my nice shoes the past week. I'm officially over it. I love my train shoes. My feet are thanking me. Who cares if I look crazy when I walk in? Whatever. These are the best. And they are so easy to just throw in my bag when I get to work. AND I don't have to sit in traffic...the biggest plus to taking the train.
Going home tonight will be my favorite.
And by home I mean Portland :)
I miss my bed. And my husband. And my cats. I cannot wait!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites and April for 5 on Friday!


4 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of you to post about Mattie. I know we are all excited for her! Also - have fun at home. That is going to be a blast!! Going home is never a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love your train shoes!!! Looks super comfy! Have a GREAT weekend at home!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my mom would do my laundry haha, oh how good I had it when we lived together. I'm so glad my work is so casual, I work a good bit to work too and I just wear my comfy shoes there.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hi! I'm just reading through a few blog posts I missed and I wasn't planning on commenting but your shoutout was SO sweet! Thank you so much! It really was the best day ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow