Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Frozen Edition

Hi friends!! Sorry I have been a little M.I.A. lately. Things have just been so busy I haven't even had a minute to put a blog post together. I do have some pics to share from the weekend though. I have still tried to at least take some pics to stay on top of things :)

Friday night I drove home to Portland after work. On my way home I got a call from my hubby with THE BEST NEWS! He got a job in Seattle :D and it is a job he really wanted and he is so excited for it. Originally they asked him to start the day we leave for Cabo, but then the date got moved so he can still come. He is so happy! And of course that makes life so much less stressful. When I got home we went out to dinner to celebrate. We came home and watched Scandal, my fave, not Justin's. I was exhausted and wanted to go to bed early. 

I slept in on Saturday for the first time in weeks. Gus jumped on my face and woke me up. He missed me. I needed to get up anyway and start packing. We had lots of packing to do and thankfully we got a lot done. Saturday night we went out to dinner with Justin's family for his brothers birthday!
On Sunday we had a special surprise for Tara's daughter for her birthday. We took her to Frozen on Ice :) She seriously loved every second of it. 

Tara bought us these super cute matching umbrellas since it was so rainy out. We loved them. 
Afterwards I packed up and headed back to my parents. But, it is all okay this time because next week Justin gets to come up here for real. And this week I got to bring my kittens with me. 
That is what has been up with us lately. Lots of packing and driving between cities and being super busy. I'll work on getting back to blogging as regularly as I can. Until I do though, bear with me! I promise I will be back!

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome he was able to find a job! Super exciting for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he was able to find a job!!!! And you guys are able to still go to Cabo! Definitely a load lifted off your shoulders.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete

Follow