Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up 10.5.15

Another weekend has come and gone :( It wasn't complete without a Seahawks game. It was sooo good to see my hubby though. Thank goodness for the weekends. 

On Friday night I went to grab happy hour with my friend Hannah before she leaves for a year long journey across Asia and Australia. She picked me up and we went back to her apartment for a drink. Somehow she talked me into coming out to dinner at this cute little Mexican restaurant. I got to meet a bunch of her other friends and hang out. Then, brace yourselves, I had my first ever Uber experience. Which was completely uneventful. 
Saturday we decided to sleep in (yay for sleep!). We caught up on a few shows in the morning/early afternoon and then we headed over to my brothers house to hang out with them for the evening. My niece was SO adorable. She is just the sweetest little girl. I was showing my brother and his wife some of the dumbsmashes from last week. Gracie thought those were pretty funny. She kept saying more more more :) We had pizza and for the first time since high school....we ate round table's dessert pizza! Oh my goodness how I have missed it. 

I might have to try this recipe and make it myself! Yum!
Sunday was quite uneventful. We went and looked at a potential apartment that was super cute. We haven't decided if we want to get a place or just stay with my parents for a bit. We will see how the cats get along...since that may be a factor in our decision. I meal planned for the week with my mom. Then we watched football and I didn't do laundry because Justin's laundry is all at home :/ hopefully he can figure out how to get it done without me. Sad to have another week apart from him :( Hopefully it will be one of the last ones. 

10 comments:

  1. Nieces and nephews are so fun! I didn't have any until I got married and then was blessed with 5, now 6! I love spending time with them!
    I've never had dessert pizza before but it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so this is the first time that I've been to your blog (Thanks B Loved Boston), and I already was in love at the tagline. It's actually hard to find bloggers that are as nuts about football as a I am. Then I read further and your a Seahawks fan?! YAY!!! I love finding other Seahawk fan and Seattle bloggers, do you live here too?! I'm excited for the game tonight! Have a great week Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend is going on a year long trip? How exciting!! Safe travels to her (: You have not had Pizza since Highschool?! How were you able to have such self control lol? I ate pizza 3 times this past weekend. I know. I know I have a problem! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absence makes the heart grow fonder! :) So much easier to say, though. Sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend! That dessert pizza looks delicious. :) Sorry you have another week away from Justin-I know how that feels, and it's always so rough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dessert pizza sounds like so much fun to make. Haven't had one of those in forever. Is your friend going to be blogging about her time abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you like Uber? Kyle and I think it can be sketchy but many of our friends have had great success with it. Glad you got a chance to send off your friend before her super exciting adventure though.

    liz jo @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like such a fun, relaxing weekend! And dessert pizza? I've never heard of that but it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun weekend! A year journey between Asia and Australia? What is she going for! Sounds fun!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dessert pizza...yum!!! Looks like you had a great weekend!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow