Thursday, October 1, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Late Edition

So I know this is a bit late, but I need to do my weekend wrap up today. I have had too many linkups going on this week. This post had to wait until Thursday. Here's what was happening last weekend:
Friday was my last day at my old job, which was sad, exciting, and crazy and everything in between. Luckily, I got to leave a bit early to head out to the Beavers game. I picked up Jules and we headed down to take the Beaver bus...even though there were only 4 of us on it. It was still fun.
We got to the tailgate and only had  a little bit of set up to do because it was being catered this time! Woohoo! 
We were three blonde Beav fans having a blast!
The Beavs lost, but we weren't surprised. We still had a great time. 

Saturday morning we got up and cleaned the house. Katie and Tim got here around lunch time and Justin suggested that we go to Tilt. It took forever to get food because we came when it was super busy. But boy was it worth the wait. The food was SO good. I just had a normal burger, but it was delicious. We were seriously stuffed. Also it was really cool inside. It was described as industrial chic, which sounds really confusing to me but looked awesome. 
Afterwards we came home for a bit and I worked on setting up my new computer. Before we knew it we had to leave to meet some of their friends for Happy Hour. They had plans at night so we needed to go early. We went to Cascade Brewing, which I have wanted to go to for so long. We had tasters of some of the sour beers and I thought they were so good. 
Then we came home and hung out with Harley...who is just a really cool dog because he loves bed as much as I do. 
Sunday we got up and Justin made a big crazy breakfast (typical). Then we watched the Seahawks and got things ready for the week. I started my new job on Monday so we had a lot of getting ready to do :)
It was a really fun and busy weekend.
Linking up with Annie for Thoughts for Thursday. 

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love a football weekend! It's still so hot here for football that it almost isn't enjoyable but you guys look adorable in your hoodies!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilt looks so cool inside! I've heard people talking about it. I'll have to try it! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the Beavers game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy weekend! The football game looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how's your new job going?! that beavers game looks like so much fun! that's great you got to leave early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tailgating is always so fun! Everyone looks like they had a great time :) I don't think I've ever tried sour beers...I never know what to order haha!

    ReplyDelete

Follow