Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: WSU Edition

Hi everyone! So sorry that I was completely wrapped up in life last week and had zero time for the blog. This moving transition is harder than I thought it would be. I have been seriously exhausted every single day after work. I'm also not on a schedule yet and I feel like I haven't had time to do all of my every day things...like blogging.

This weekend we went to WSU to watch the Beavers play the Cougs. Well and most importantly to visit my tiny baby cousin at college. I felt old around her and all of her college friends. We are definitely living a very adult life these days. Minus when we go to WSU ;) We headed out early on Friday afternoon. It took us about 5 hours to get there. That drive is seriously brutal. It takes forever and there are so many parts where you can get behind really slow people. We finally made it though and got to see Emma (my cousin) before she had to leave for a sorority event. We stayed up late and had lots of fun. My aunt and uncle have a trailer that they bring to the games to stay at for tailgates. They are intense tailgaters down there.
Saturday morning we woke up for game day and started the party bright and early. The weather was soooo nice down there. 
I got to meet Emma's roommate, Keelin, who is so sweet. It seems like they got pretty lucky in the roommate department. These girls get along so well!
We were ready for the game. There were so many beaver fans there!
Here was our view of the field. 

The Cougs kicked our butts. We played horribly. It made me so sad. I guess I shouldn't have any expectations for this season. Wahhh!

It was so much fun though. I was exhausted. I came home and took a two hour nap after my Seahawks also lost. I hope everyone had great weekends too! I'll try to be more active on the blog this week. 

Linking up with Biana for Weekending and Meg for Mingle Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Saturdays spent at football games are my favorite! Looks like a great time - despite the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WSU has been kicking butt lately! That's so fun that you got to spend time with family and also watch OSU! Two birds with one stone. :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow