Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Bookworm Wednesday #3 - October 2015 Reads

Hi friends! I'm keeping it short and week for Bookworm Wednesday today. I'm only 5 books away from my updated goal of reading 40 books in a year! 

#34-#35 The Lying Game Books 5-6
By Sara Shepard
Moving and my new job pretty much took over my life for the month of October. But I still managed to finish two books...and finally wrapped up this Lying Game series. I thought it was pretty good. Sara Shepard did it again with a crazy ending that was totally unexpected. I always think that I can figure out the mystery before the end, but so far I have never had the right idea. However, by the end I just wanted to know who killed Sutton. I felt like it could have been done in 4 books instead of 6. I still enjoyed it though. If you like any of Sara Shepard's other books, then these would be right up your alley. 


8 comments:

  1. Hey Katie....trying to link up but it doesn't appear the linkup is active

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara Shepard holds a special place in my heart for Pretty Little Liars so I totally need to check this series out!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, you had me at crazy, unexpected ending!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it was working when I got home. Thanks for the party. I left an earlier comment. Did it appear in your box. Many computer issues here today. Love Elin and Emily's books. Read just about all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disregard the last comment. You are going to think I am a nut case. The comment was meant for Molly. I did send you one this morning, doesn't appear to be letting me leave one for you. Let's try this again for the third time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to get those Lying Game books, I loved that series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm new here so CONGRATS on the new job!! :) haha and moving!! Those are two super exciting things! I am giving you major props for doing the above AND finishing 2 books! How do you do it?! I feel like I barely have any time to read lately :'( But I still love book recommendations so thank you! :)
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a great weekend ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete

Follow