Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cabo Part 2

The second and third days of Cabo were really fun. We woke up and went to the sky pool for the day. We had plenty of margaritas and chicken quesadillas. Actually, that was pretty much all I ate. 
 Pool time with the bride. How cute are these hats they had made? We spent the majority of the day laying by the pool. At night, we had cocktail hour with everyone who came for the wedding and then went out in downtown Cabo.
Party time at Cabo Wabo. 
The next morning we laid by the pool too, but I just didn't take many pics that day. We had nap time and got ready for the rehearsal dinner. This is where we took selfies every day while waiting for the golf carts that came around to pick us up and take us wherever we needed to go within the resort. 
 Love this girl and this amazing view
This place is seriously SO gorgeous. What a perfect place for a rehearsal dinner, huh?
View from the sky pool.
I just cannot get over the views here. It was definitely paradise. I hope we can go back!!
Next time will be the BEAUTIFUL wedding photos from Nick and Cindy's wedding!

Linking up with Amanda for Thinking out Loud!

5 comments:

  1. How did I miss Cabo Part 1?! Loved seeing all your pics on IG and what a gorgeous get-away! Sounds like y'all had an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! I need to be in CABO NOW! Ha! Why doesn't anyone I know get married there?! Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um FUN! I always hear about people going there but haven't actually been. It seems to be a blast for everyone. I think you went at the perfect time because I know it's PACKED during spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute dress! Okay this is killing me. I am missing Mexico like crazy right now as I look out the window at the constant rain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a blast! What a fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Follow