Monday, November 30, 2015

Favorite Things: Stocking Stuffers

Hi friends! I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika today for their Favorite Things Link Up. Today we are talking about our favorite stocking stuffers. I have been thinking about these ideas for the past few weeks and specifically when I was Black Friday shopping. I hope you get some good ideas!

Candy Candy Candy

Chapstick
Everyone's lips are getting chapped right about now...gotta have that chapstick in every jacket :)

Scratch Its
Because it is fun! 

Pajama Pants
I love to be warm and cozy. These pjs are super cute!

Coffee Gift Cards
Because, hello, who doesn't love a free coffee? If you just raised your hand then we might not be friends ;)
Nail Polish (here)
Perfect size for stockings ;)

Scarves (here)

Scarf obsession continues...hoping to get these under the tree this year!

Makeup
I love all of these options :) and I would be so happy to get any of them in my stocking. My mom would always get me some kind of makeup in my stocking. Now I still love to give it as a gift, especially these adorable Mac Holiday sets. 


Socks

Boxers

I thought these were cute little Christmas ideas. Guys are so hard to buy for!

Hats/Gloves


I'm hoping to get some inspiration from all of you ladies today! I'm excited to see what you came up with :)

3 comments:

  1. Lottery tickets are always one of the favorites! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, chapstick, a Starbucks gift card, and scratch-its are pretty much always in my stocking! (Also Michael calls them 'scratchers' and I think it is the weirdest thing and I tease him about it all the time.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best picks! I love everything you mentioned! I haven't heard of the scratch its, but they look like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Follow