Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites #29 - Travel Edition

Since we just got back from a trip, I thought I would share some of my favorite travel accessories with you guys for Friday Favorites today!! I'm back to linking up with Andrea and Erika this week!


Passport Holder

one // two 
Okay, so mine is so boring compared to these ones. I have a little fake leather navy blue one. But I just might have to get one of these pink ones. I love these. Why? I have the kind where you can put a passport on each side. I put both of our passports in it and then put all of our boarding passes, transportation info, hotel info, and baggage vouchers in there too. It helps keep everything important in once place because...

Huge Purse
A few years ago I decided that I hated traveling with backpacks. I have a bad back and it would always be really sore by the time we finally finished traveling. I like to only take the basics on the plane and leave the rest in my suit case. That means I need a really big purse. Especially since Justin wants to put every little thing in there too. This is why my passport holder comes in handy...because I have a TON of stuff in my purse.
Kindle
I love my Kindle so much. When I first got one I thought that I would hate it because I love holding new books and buying new books. I have learned to love it. Actually, I now prefer to read on Kindle. Mostly because I love the feature that tells you how long it will take you to finish the chapter or book! Also because it makes traveling so easy. I fly through books when I have to travel and even more so on vacation. I would not want to bring along 3-5 books just to keep my entertained. I love that I can just bring my Kindle and have so many books loaded on there. I also like that you don't necessarily need extra light to read on it. It makes time fly by and it is so convenient. 
Warm Scarf

You all know I'm a scarf lover. Even if I'm going somewhere hot (like Cabo!), I always bring a scarf on the airplane. For some reason I'm always freezing on the plane. I would actually prefer to travel with a blanket, but since I like to fly without backpack, a scarf is the next best option. I like the big ones that can be used over my lap as a blanket if need be. And yes, I wore one on the way to and from Cabo and yes, I was still cold :P

Neck Pillow
I have never used one of these until this trip. We always talk about getting them and then forget before the next trip. Well this time we bought them before we left and guess what? I actually slept on the plane. On the way there and on the way back. Woah! That barely ever happens for me. So I'm pretty much convinced that it was all thanks to these little pillows. Now I will be bringing it with me on the plane forever more.

I hope you all have a great weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. I was anti e reader for awhile too but I love it now!! It's perfect for traveling and for those that read quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel accessories are so fun and your list is great! Happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is giving me life! Gorgeous and would seriously hold everything!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wondered about the heck pillow. Always fun to have new things for travel. I'm on the edge over a sole society bag right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Kindle too, so convenient! Also it means I don't have to make a trip to the library to get/return books if I just check out Kindle books. :) But mine is like super old so the screen does not have its own light, which is lame.

    ReplyDelete

Follow