Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bookworm Wednesday #4 - November 2015 Reads

Happy Hump Day! I'm excited for another installment of Bookworm Wednesday today with my awesome cohost Molly! If you haven't already, make sure you pop over and check out her reads from the past month!! On to my reviews :) 

#36 The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan

I love love loved this book! I know most of you are obsessed with the Royal Family just like I am :) I'm not sure how real this is or not, but this gives a sneak peek into what life as a royal would really be like. The story line is so interesting and I loved every minute of this book. I read it so quickly because I couldn't put it down.

#37 The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
I also couldn't put this book down. It has one of those endings that you just don't see coming. I mean maybe you could if you are like a detective. But I think I'm pretty good at that stuff, and I couldn't figure it out. Anyway, it was an awesome book. I have a thing for these types of books lately. It was somewhat similar to girl on the train with the way the story is told from multiple peoples perspectives of what happened. I think this author is great too!

#38 Shopaholic to the Rescue by Sophie Kinsella
Are you all Shopaholic fans?! I love these books. I love all of the characters and since there are so many books in this series I feel like I know them all. It was one of those books where I was just SO excited to get my hands on it. I don't think I have read a single Sophie Kinsella book that I didn't like. She is one of (if not my #1) favorite author. So, if you haven't read this series and you are looking for some light and funny reads, I would highly suggest it. This one did not disappoint!

Okay, so I only have 2 more books to read before I meet my goal of 40 books for the year!! Wow :) I have never read more than 20 in a year before. 

Are you all enjoying this linkup?? Please leave a comment below and let us know if you would like us to keep doing it in the new year! 


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party. I just began joining you all last month. I've enjoyed linking it with my once a month Wino Wednesday since I want to do both. I would keep posting and linking if you were to continue it. I just wish I had found you sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried reading the Royal book, but just couldn't get into it, which was really a shock for me because I'm a Royal watcher! Maybe it was just my mood at the time and I'll try to pick it up again. Yes, I LOVED The Good Girl and was surprised by the ending as well. Never saw it coming. However, I didn't care for this writer's follow up book. I read it this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will so have to try The Good Girl! I loved The Girl on the Train so much. I am currently reading 3 books...eek..but haven't finished any so hopefully I'll be all geared up and ready for January's linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE The Royal We! It was so good :) I haven't read the Good Girl but it sounds really interesting!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read The Royal We! And now that you and Shay both recommended it...I REALLY want to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I first saw a review for The Good Girl like last week and they said the same thing about the ending!!! Ahhh now you have me dying to read it even more! I feel like I'm good at figuring stuff out too so being shocked would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Putting The Good Girl on my To-Read list! I love it when I can't figure out how a book is going to end. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard such good things about The Royal We! I need to add that to my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete

Follow