Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites #30

Happy Friday!! I'm finally back for Friday Favorites. For once. And it is mostly because Julie will be really mad at me if I don't blog today. I have promised her every day this week that I would get back on track. So here we go! Linking up with Andrea and Erika today :)

Tell Us About It Linkup!
Mattie and Julie are letting me cohost their linkup for 2016 :) I'm so excited it about it! 
Here is our button and here is the list of topics for this year! It should be fun. The first one for this year is next Monday. Be sure to plan ahead and join us!
 And if you are looking for another fun linkup, you can join me and Molly for Bookworm Wednesday next week!!
 
We bought a house! Or really, we bought a place for our house to be and the house is being built! More to come on this next week. 
My nephew will probably be born in the next few days!!!
Ahhh I can't even wait :) I went shopping this week and found these little hats for him on sale at Old Navy. How cute are they??


Portland
We are going back to Portland this weekend and I cannot wait. I get to see a bunch of our friends that we haven't had time to see since we moved to Seattle. It is going to be so much fun!!! I'm also getting my hair done, which is longgggg overdue. 
We snapped this picture of my babies sitting next to each other. This is a rare site in our house. 
How cute are they??
Sorry for keeping things short and sweet today, but I'm out of time!! Have a wonderful weekend!



6 comments:

  1. Yay for you blogging today and all the exciting stuff coming up for you guys! Love that pic of you guys on your plot of land. So excited to get a front row seat to the building!

    Thanks again for making the graphics for our link up- I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT/ARE BUILDING A HOUSE!!! I am so jealous. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the house! I pray it's filled with lots of wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Building a house?! How exciting!!!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! so glad i found your blog through the link up and hope youll stop by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been missed Katie! Excited about the linkup and congrats on the house!! So exciting. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete

Follow