Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tell Us About It: Favorite Winter Activities and Memories

Happy March!! How crazy is it that we are in MARCH?? Today I'm joining up with some of my favorite ladies for our Tell Us About It Linkup! Today we are talking about our favorite winter activities and memories. Check out my cohosts (and 2 of my FAVORITE blogs) Julie and Mattie!

Lately my favorite activity is NOT riding the train to work and walking 9 blocks when its cold and dark out. Oh...you wanted to know what my favorite activities are...not what I don't like!

My favorite activity lately has been spending time with my niece and nephew. My nephew was born a few weeks ago and I have spent plenty of time over at my brothers house cuddling with their new baby boy. 



How cute is he? Plus my niece is 2 and is absolutely hilarious. We have spent a lot of time with them lately and have loved every minute of it!

I have also been trying to get caught up on shows while it has been so rainy! I saw a preview for Younger and thought I would give it a try. It is pretty funny. I have really enjoyed it. I also made my mom watch a few episodes with me and now she is hooked too :) I started watching Fuller House today as well. It is really cute, but it does make me feel really old!! 

Every weekend Julie asks me to go hiking (probably what her winter activities are!) and every weekend I say I want to go. But I always end up having too much to do. Or try to avoid the rain! I'm such a homebody. Especially when work is really busy during the week, I just want to lay around all weekend. One time I went hiking :) It was snowy! So that kind of counts right??

Does anyone else feel like it really isn't winter if it doesn't snow?? It hasn't snowed or even come close to snowing here all year. So, in the spirit of seeing no snow so far this winter, I thought I would show some winter pics that make me smile :)

Rain rain rain rain all the timeeee!



3 comments:

  1. Haha I love that you posted our hiking pic and knew what I would post! Edamame I tell ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that snowy hike looks fun! I'm super happy we had a snow day here, but I wish we had more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome that you can go hiking during the winter! We get snow once in awhile but it's always SO cold & impossible to enjoy being outside.

    ReplyDelete

Follow