Wednesday, April 20, 2016

La Connor and Deception Pass

After the Tulip Festival (see my last post for details) we headed over to La Connor for lunch. La Connor is a cute little town that gets an insane amount of traffic during the tulip festival. It is on the water and has a bunch of cute little restaurants. It was exactly what I expected out of a little town like that!
We went to a little brewery for lunch while there was a Tulip Festival Parade going on outside. We all hung out and got to know each other a bit. Because we know how to be friends with people and do not #seattlefreeze them, right Julie??! ;)
As you can see, we found a few of these throughout the day. I don't know why but these always make me laugh! We stopped for some delicious ice cream before heading out of town to our next stop.  
 Next up, we went to Deception Pass to check out the view. What a perfect day for it, huh? Lots of other people thought so too. It was busy place to be. But so worth the view!
I also discovered panoramic pics on this day :) which might be one of my new favorite things. I think I did a pretty good job of capturing the scenery on this one!

After this, we finally headed home for the day. Oh my goodness was I tired. I think I came home and hit the bed for the night!
Linking up with Holly for Waiting on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I'm glad you captured it and shared with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow