Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Too Many Tulips

Last weekend (not this past one, but 2 weekends ago) we went to the Tulip Festival with Dave and Julie and some of their friends. I hadn't been since I was a little kid. It was funny that I remember it being so huge and crazy, but really it is just a pretty patch of tulips...not TOO huge. 
The ride up to Tulip Town was a long one. We had to stop and get some sweetarts to make the drive better. There is a lot of traffic to get up there because it is such a popular place. It was also spring break and we were also going on a Saturday morning. But luckily, we piled in a car with Dave, Julie, and Gretchen for the ride up so we got to spend time chatting. 
We finally arrived! There are people cut out of almost all of these photos. It was seriously packed, so there were people everywhere. I think most people were having a hard time getting photos of just themselves and not a bunch of others.
 Tulips for days!
Dave and Julie always take jumping pics, so we decided to do a girls one and got it on the first try (good job, Dave!). I need to work on my jumping picture poses though. 
 With my love in front of my favorite pink flowers :) The sun was so pretty that day. In fact, I actually got sunburned. 
 This is my favorite picture from the day. I just think Washington is so pretty. The trees, the sky, the mountains, the flowers, etc. Can't beat it!
These views were just out of control.
The whole group!

It was a fun day. Come back tomorrow for the rest ;)

Linking up with Jessica for Tuesday Talk!



5 comments:

  1. Too many tulips? Impossible. ;) Looks like y'all had a blast!

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! We never went in all the time that we lived in Seattle or that I went to school in Tacoma. Wah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tulips! They never sell them at our stores though :/

    This looks like such a blast. Although the drive would probably wear me out.

    Can you pick them as well? Or all looking no touching?

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man...tulips are my favorite...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous flowers!!! Have a lovely day :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow