Friday, May 20, 2016

New Glasses from GlassesShop

Hi blog friends! Today I'm going to be telling you about this awesome glasses website. 

I seriously hate how expensive glasses are. I get so frustrated every time I need a new pair because they just cost so much. I always feel tricked by the price of the frames and the lenses are so expensive. I did get lasik a few years ago, but I still like to wear glasses at night when I drive. I don't have to, I just like to. I love that I can get cheap glasses from GlassesShop!
I got these awesome new glasses from glassesshop.com. GlassesShop has so many glasses frames to choose from and plenty of tools to help you figure out which glasses will look best on you. I heard about GlassesShop right around the time that my mom needed some new glasses as well. She was able to get a pair from here too for way less than we would have paid elsewhere. 
Aren't they so cute? They even offer prescription sunglasses on their website for the same affordable prices. I wanted to get some larger glasses that would be better for night time driving. These are so perfect and totally remind me of Portland :)

Guess what? They were able to give me a 50% code to share with all of you. 
Just use: GSHOT50
This is such a steal. I thought there must be some weird reason why the glasses were so inexpensive, but really they are exactly like any other pair I have even purchased. I really like them!

I received a free pair of glasses from GlassesShop in exchange for writing a review on my blog. All opinions in this review are my own.


1 comment:

  1. I love these glasses on you! I actually need to wear glasses all the time even just for walking or I'll trip because I can't see anything without some lenses corrective. I wish I would have known about this site beforehand though! Both my husband and I got our glasses from Warby Parker, which for me, it's paid off by holding up over a year from being dropped and a child being in the house, but cheaper is always better! Have to see if they have similiar frames to mine.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete

Follow