Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Favorites #32

We are finally getting settled in our new home and I FINALLY have time to blog a little! I thought I would take part in Friday Favorites today with Andrea over at Momfessionals
Neko Atsume
Please tell me you are playing this game?! It is definitely the cutest game I have ever played. You basically put out toys and food to get cats to come into your yard. Justin thinks it is so nerdy, but I love it. #nerd. The cats give you cat money so you can buy them more toys and you have to try and see all of the cats and take their pictures for your cat book. Way better than Pokemon. 

Family
How cute are these babies? I love them. We got together this weekend because Brenda was in town to visit. I love having a house to be able to host dinners at :) Easy for me since J does all of the cooking. We have had family over for dinner the past 2 weekends and it has been so much fun. 


My mom found this adorable little yellow table for my living room this week. Justin and I really love it :) it is perfect for this room. We have yellow pillows on the couches in our living room so this just pulls out the yellow even more. Hopefully I can post some photos of the house sometime in the next week or so. No promises :P

Working Out Again
I have been working out with my coworkers twice a week after work. It has been so much fun. We have been putting together hard circuit workouts that kick all of our butts, except Julie. She is seriously so strong. It is nuts! This is just one of our many workouts, but it almost killed me earlier this week. 

This little guy has not been doing well since we moved :( he has had some urinary tract issues and it has not been fun. I think we have been to the vet about 4 times in the past few weeks. But, I'm hoping that we finally have it under control because this guy is really my favorite! In case you didn't know that already from every other post on my blog. He looks happy, right?

Happy Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. That table is too cute! Alos, that workout looks killer. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Follow